Editing Pass-Fail Limits
This section provides step-by-step instructions on how to edit Pass-Fail limits on the post report.
- Select start from the left tool bar and navigate to the desired post.
- Click on the "notebook" icon on the far right to view post report.
- The current limits that determine whether each parameter "passes" or "fails" processing is displayed to the right of each measurement. To edit these limits, click on "Edit".
- On this page, it is possible to manually change the limits of each parameter. After a few scans it is reasonable to decide on a sensible set of limits, either approximately, or for example by 2 standard deviations from the mean.
- Be sure to click "Edit Limits" and "Submit" before leaving the page.