The Application Program Interface (API) provides a REST type architecture providing a simple, scalable interface to the core functionality of the TotalQA platform. It allows:
- Remote access to data in the TotalQA database for custom analyses.
- Ability to push data remotely into the TotalQA database
The motivation for creating an API interface is to handle situations such as:
- I am a clinical user. I am doing some analysis on my QA data that goes beyond the built-in analyses that Image Owl provides. I would like to easily import specific data from TotalQA into my custom analysis application.
- I am a clinical user in an academic or research setting. I have developed a number of custom image processing routines that are very specific to my needs. I would like to have an API toolkit from IO that would allow me to directly send the data to TotalQA automatically.
- I am a manufacturer of QA hardware or software. I would like to provide database tools on cloud infrastructure to my customers to send information from my systems to TotalQA without waiting for a lengthy development cycle. I would like to be able to have my engineers easily put together a software component to accomplish this.
Please sign in to leave a comment.