The compare data function allows the overall statistics of tests from the same template performed on different schedules to be compared and the results exported. To access the Compare Data feature click the Analysis link in the main navigation toolbar.
To generate a comparison report select a template from the list of templates for your organization on the left. Selecting a template name opens a list of available numeric measurements within that template. Select a measurement.
You may optionally select a date range from which to pull data. The default range is back 1 year from the current date.
Once you have made the measurement and date range selections click Generate to generate the comparison report. If there is no data an error message will be displayed. If there is data for the measurement a table will be created with the following columns. The data is stratified by site and machine (and energy if the measurement is energy dependent)
- Site: Site of the measurements
- Machine: Machine associated with the measurements
- Energy: this column will only appear if the measurement is an energy dependent measurement (e.g. output)
- Count: Number of reports containing the measurement.
- Mean, Median, Max, Standard Deviation, Max, Min: Statistics calculated for each row of the table.
The last row of the table contains the statistics for all the measurement's data in the database.
The table may be exported to a .csv file by clicking the Export CSV button.