Topics covered in this article include:
- Collapsing and Expanding Sites
- Add a Machine Log Incident
- Schedule Status and Due Dates
- Start a New Report
- View Reports
- View Trends
To view schedules, click on the Schedules link in the main toolbar at the side or top of the software.
The Schedules page will open. You will see schedules for which all the following are true:
- Schedule with machines to which your user account has been assigned.
- Schedules for which your user role has been authorized to conduct.
The schedules for all sites can be collapsed or expanded for easier navigation on large accounts by clicking the appropriate button in the upper left:
Schedules that are due or overdue will be displayed with the number of days past the initial due date. You can see all schedules due or overdue by clicking the DUE link at the top of the page. Clicking on the UNSIGNED link displays all schedules that have unsigned reports. Clicking the ALL link will revert back to showing all schedules to which your user account and role has access.
Schedules can be searched using the search bar in the upper right:
Any results will be highlighted in yellow and the screen will scroll as needed to display the first schedule to match the search:
Collapsing and Expanding Sites
Schedules for individual sites can be collapsed or expanded for ease of use. To expand or collapse an individual site, hover over the site name or anywhere in line with it and click the arrow when it appears to the far right:
Add a Machine Log Incident
To add a Machine Log incident on a machine, click the ML+ button.
Schedule Status and Due Dates
Schedules that are coming due or overdue will be displayed with the number of days until or past the initial due date, respectively. Also if any of the test results are out of tolerance in the current report, Action will be displayed in red as shown below:
Start a New Report
To start a new report or enter data into a report in progress, hover over the desired schedule name and click the Perform QA icon.
Only one report for a given schedule can be in progress at a time. The behavior when more than one user attempts to open the same in progress report is as follows:
- If the first user is actively working on a report (i.e. the report is open in their browser and has the focus) and another user attempts to start the same schedule they will be informed that the first user has the schedule open and in use.
- If the first user saves the schedule but does not finalize it then when another user starts the schedule they will open the report that the first user has been working on and can enter data into the same report.
- If the first user loses internet connection they will be logged out of the report after approximately 5 minutes. Another user can then enter the report but may have to refresh the page. The first user will receive an error message informing them that their internet connection has been severed.
- If the first user is inactive for approximately 10 minutes they may be logged out of the report and another user can then access that report.
Reports can be displayed for a given schedule by hovering over the schedule name and clicking the reports icon. Only reports for the specific schedule will be displayed.
Longitudinal data can be displayed for a given schedule by hovering over the schedule name and clicking the trends icon. Only longitudinal data for the specific schedule will be displayed. Trends for all schedules for a machine may be viewed by hovering over the machine name and clicking the Trends icon.