This article covers the following topics:
To use daily QA devices, you must have the latest Equipment Hub installed. Instructions on how to install the Equipment Hub can be found here.
Next select the daily QA measurement device(s) you wish to use with this particular installation of the equipment hub. Below are the current integration choices:
PTW Quickcheck Configuration
In the software, the Quickcheck will need to be set up from the “Manage - Measurement Devices” page.
- Navigate to the "Manage - Measurement Devices".
- Click the + Add Device button.
- Enter a description for the Quickcheck in the Device Label field, for example: PTW Quickcheck #1.
- Click the Active radio button.
- Optionally add a description in the "Device description" field.
- Optionally add the serial number for the Quickcheck in the "Serial Number" field.
- Select PTW Quickcheck from the "Device Type" drop down menu.
- Enter the file wildcard for the Quickcheck files in the "File Wildcard" field. The default is Measdata*.qcw and it should not need to be changed.
- Enter the path to the folder containing the Quickcheck files in the "Quickcheck Folder" field.
- Select the correct Equipment Hub service from "Equipment Hub" drop down menu.
- Click the Add Equipment button
- Navigate to the "Manage Schedule Configurations" page. Select the schedule that the Quickcheck device will be used with and click the QA Settings button for that schedule.
- Click the Edit QA Settings button.
- Under the "External Equipment Database" section, pick the correct Equipment Hub from the first drop down menu.
- Under the "External Equipment Database" section, pick the correct measurement device from the second drop down menu.
- Under the "External Equipment Database" section, select the correct Treatment Unit from the Treatment Unit drop down menu.
- Under the "Default Energies" section, select the checkbox for each energy used for the QA device and enter the correct energy in the associated text box. Note that FFF energies may not be mapped to the corresponding energy level. Typically 6X FFF will be mapped to an energy value of 1 and 10X FFF will be mapped to an energy value of 2. To use FFF energies create a custom energy with the needed energy value and use an energy label that is not already in use. For more information see Manage Energies.
- Click the Save Machine QA Settings button.
- On the desired template select the desired PTW Quickcheck tests. Below are the PTW specific tests under the Daily Linac QA [TG-142 Table I] and Additional Daily Linac tests sections: