Topics covered in this article include:
To open the Manage Equipment Hubs page click on the Measurement Devices link from the Manage Your QA page:
From the Measurement Devices page, select Manage Equipment Hubs:
Equipment Hubs are displayed by equipment hub name:
Download newest Equipment Hub Version
Navigate to the Manage Measurement Devices page, Manage Equipment Hubs, then click the Download newest Equipment hub version:
Modifying Equipment Hub
To modify an already installed Equipment Hub, navigate to Manage, Measurement Devices, Manage Equipment Hubs, Choose the Equipment Hub of your choice and click Edit:
Enter the descriptive fields for the measurement device. Fields marked with red asterisks are required.
- Equipment Hub Name: This equipment hub name will be displayed in the software and reports. The equipment hub name must be unique.
- Computer Name: Enter in the local computer or server name the equipment hub is installed on.
- IP Address: Enter in the IP Address of the of the computer or server the equipment hub is installed on.
- Notes: Enter in any descriptive notes.
- Connected Equipment: Choose all measurement devices to be connected to this Equipment Hub.
- Status: Choose whether this equipment hub will be active or inactive. Inactive hubs cannot be used in the software.
Click the Modify equipment hub button once all fields and connected equipment have been entered.
A confirmation message will appear towards the lower right of the screen that the equipment hub has been edited and updated.
Deleting Equipment Hubs
Navigate to the Manage Measurement Devices page. Click on the Manage Equipment Hubs button, click on the Delete button next to the equipment hub that you wish to delete.
A confirmation screen will display asking if you want to delete the equipment hub.
Note that this will also delete any connected devices associated with that equipment hub configurations within schedule settings.