This article covers the following topics:
To use daily QA devices, you must have the latest Equipment Hub installed. Instructions on how to install the Equipment Hub can be found here.
Fluke Tracker (Model 90100) Configuration
Please confirm that you are currently connecting your Fluke device to the computer via serial port and follow the instructions below:
- First, we need to identify the serial port that the Fluke Tracker is using.
- These ports are called “COMx” ports, where x can be a number, usually ranging from 1-4. From within “Device Manager” (reached from the Control Panel folder -> System -> Hardware -> Device Manager), you should see a “Ports” list that you can expand. You should see a few COM ports listed there. We will need to point the Equipment Hub to one of these ports, depending upon to which port the Fluke meter is connected. If you don’t see what port the Fluke is connected to using this list, note down the numbers of these COM ports.
In the software, the Fluke will need to be set up from the “Manage - Measurement Devices” page.
- Navigate to the "Manage - Measurement Devices".
- Click the + Add Device button.
- Enter a description for the Fluke in the Device Label field, for example: Fluke Tracker.
- Click the Active radio button.
- Optionally add a description in the "Device description" field.
- Optionally add the serial number for the Fluke Tracker in the "Serial Number" field.
- Select Fluke from the "Device Type" drop down menu.
- Enter the correct COM port for the Fluke connection in the "Serial port" field.
- Select the correct Equipment Hub service from "Equipment Hub" drop down menu.
- Click the Add Device button
- Navigate to the "Manage Schedule Configurations" page. Select the schedule that the Fluke Tracker will be used with and click the QA Settings button for that schedule.
- Click the Edit QA Settings button.
- Under the "External Equipment Database" section, pick the correct Equipment Hub from the first drop down menu.
- Under the "External Equipment Database" section, pick the correct measurement device from the second drop down menu.
- Under the "Default Energies" section, select the checkbox for each energy used for the QA device.
- Click the Save Machine QA Settings button.
Please sign in to leave a comment.